Thursday, 17 July 2014

The joys of an adjustable waistband

This morning I had the pleasure of my nephew's company and was overjoyed to see his gorgeous toddler legs poking out of these cropped trousers...


The last time I saw Little Man in these was over a year ago when he was wearing them as trousers.  These were one of my very first baby boy projects, sewn up in 0-3 months size, ready for the arrival of my first nephew. You can read all about that here.

This little guy is a total beanpole... even with a nappy on, it looks as though he has no butt at all. So although he is now eighteen-months old, these 0-3 month trousers still fit on the waist and rise, making light and cool seersucker cropped trousers. Boy am I glad I went to the effort of an adjustable waistband!

No comments:

Post a Comment