Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Jiminy Sweater

In preparation for autumn/fall I have been knitting up a storm to ensure that my niece and nephew have some cools knits to wear once the weather cools down. My niece has already had a couple girlie cardigans which you an see here and here. The little guy has had a couple of sweater vests (here and here) but was lacking a proper warm sweater, so I made him a Jiminy by Rowan in Paton's Smoothie yarn in teal.
 
 
Rowan Jiminy Sweater
 
 
Rowan Jiminy Sweater
 
Although my nephew is only 7 months old, I decided to make the jumper in the 12-18 month size. He is really long/tall and growing like a weed so bigger is always better. What shocking is that the sweater doesn't look all that big right now... but the rib pattern has a lot of give in it so I think he should get enough wear out of it this autumn/winter.
 
Rowan Jiminy Sweater


Rowan Jiminy Sweater

 

No comments:

Post a Comment